Monday, August 22, 2011

My University of Utah students...


Today Matt and I dropped Cohen off to his first day at Preschool. His school is located on the U campus. It is a program for children who's parents attend the University of Utah. It is an amazing program where they do many activities to help our children learn and grow to become incredible kids. Okay so this all sounds too great, maybe it is, maybe I am just a proud parent. I am just so excited for Cohen to be around other children and leaning things I do not know how to teach him. He is only going twice a week for a couple hours, so we are not pushing him too hard. Someday I would like to think he is going to do some really great things when he gets older. I am sure every parent feels the same way...

3 comments:

hannah said...

Yay Cohen!! Such a cute photo, Ash! Loved reading your post. Such a sweet proud mommy :) It's amazing the things my boys learned in pre-school, even as young as Cohen.

LaisKate said...

Awww....Ashley, you had me tearing up. You are such a loving Momma. Cant wait to see you guys again!

Logan and Michelle said...

He's such a smart and clever little man. This will be so great for him. They grow up way too fast and the only thing that keeps me from sobbing uncontrollably about that is realizing that I have the privilege to see the awesome people they will become, the things they will accomplish, the good they will do in this world.
Great post, ashley. Keep them coming!