Thursday, October 25, 2012

Matt's Phone...

I was going through the pictures on Matt's phone and came across a bunch of pictures I have never seen. So most of the were taken in March or this year. They are all random but so cute that I wanted to share. I will try and describe whats going on in each picture.

At Target shopping.

Cohen's first Jazz game.

Shopping at Target, looking at the Saint Patricks Day stuff. 

Cohen sitting on our friend Troy's motorcycle  This was about a week before I got pregnant. I can't wait to look that way again.

I am not sure what was going on here. Just at home probably before dinner.

Just hanging out at home.

Cohen at Grandma Teresa's house, relaxing.

This was in July, Cohen still in pj's.

This was at the end of September. We got ready for church and forgot that Church was not being held because of the dedication of the Brigham City Temple. So we went to Temple square and had a wonderful time.

No comments: