Friday, November 16, 2012

Baby Girl...

This week has been so busy for me. Between homework and preparing for my baby shower and getting some other things in order, I'm exhausted. I had a lot planned to get done today, but instead I ended up at the doctors office for over 2 and a half hours. I went in for what was supposed to be a short check-up, but after my doctor measured me she was just a bit concerned. So I had an ultrasound to check my amniotic fluid which was normal and they took some measurements of baby. Everything looked good there, then they set me up to some monitors and did a stress test on baby. That was about a 30 minute nap, which was nice. The nurse said everything looks great, which was a blessing to hear. The only thing she said is that baby girl is measuring a little small about the 30th percentile, which is nothing to worry about. So from the info. she gave me and from my research I did online, I hope my baby comes out at least 6 pounds. She should be healthy just a little peanut!

1 comment:

Logan and Michelle said...

We're so glad to hear that baby girl is doing fine!