Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kaia Brooke at 1 week...

I can not believe my princess is already a week old. This past week went so so fast. Kaia has brought so much happiness and a more complete feeling into my life. We love her so much. Cohen loves to hold her and talk to her. Matt just adores her. She eats like crazy and I assume she will become a little chunk in no time, which Matt and I are so excited for! She is so patient and sweet I couldn't ask for a better baby! Today I took a few pictures of her. I could of taken many more but I wanted her to be comfortable and peaceful as she slept so I left her alone. Here are a few of the pictures I liked. 











2 comments:

Logan and Michelle said...

I cannot wait to hold her :)

Mikell said...

She is soooo sweet. Those are awesome pics. I bet it will be awesome to practice your photography skills on a newborn baby as cute as Kaia.