Sunday, May 4, 2014

8 months time...

I can't believe it has been 8 months since I have blogged last. It is amazing to go back and think of all the things that have gone on in my family life in the last 8 months. So in church today the relief society lesson was titled Remember. There were several things talked about but two points that stood out to me were: remember perspective, and remember our lives (write a journal). Remember to see situations from a bigger perspective. It is so easy to let trials get us down but to remember the bigger picture, I believe could help us stay strong and motivated. It is important sometimes to see things from another persons perceptive, I think this will allow us to learn and grow. Now to remember the trials and the good times we have gone through in our lives. This allows us to look back and see how we have grown or to simply see that there has been times in our lives to be grateful for. This is a good was to see our many blessings. Sometimes it is easy to forget the good things in our lives when we may be going through a more challenging time. Writing in a journal or blogger will allow us to remember that the hard times weren't always hard. I pondered on these topics a lot today and this is why I am going to try really hard to start blogging again. So there has been so many things that have gone on in my life that I would like to post about. I am going to try my hardest for myself to post them all.

1 comment:

Logan and Michelle said...

I am so, so, so glad you're back to blogging!