Monday, January 30, 2012

Healthy Cooking...

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start eating healthier. I am pretty happy because I have kept it up so far. Almost every night I have tried a new recipe. I thought it was going to be more difficult to eat healthier or take longer to prepare, but its not. It has been so worth it. So here are some of my favorite recipes if you would like to try them let me know. 

This is turkey meatballs with linguine. Really, it was so good! This plate is just under 600 calories.

 This is tilapia with a white wine and lemon sauce, with jasmine rice and vegetable. This plate is just under 300 calories.

This is an apricot crusted pork chop with seasoned sweet potatoes, and wilted spinach on the side. Everything was so tasty! This plate is right around 400 calories.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I'll admit that I won't eat any of that food because I'm just to picky of an eater, but HOLLY COW WOMAN! You are an IMPRESSIVE cook!