Monday, January 23, 2012

Vegas...Hmm

Well I got back from Las Vegas yesterday evening. It was an interesting trip. I spent most of the time with my mom, sister, and cousin. I would say the trip was about a 75% success. The reason I say this is is because I had a lot of fun with family, yet I realized how much I dislike the Strip in Las Vegas.

Reasons I really enjoyed my trip: I loved the shopping. I enjoyed the few sites there was too see. I loved spending time with my family and all my cousins that live there. We all enjoyed a restaurants called the Claim Jumper. My mom, sister, cousin and I had lunch at Mesa Grill which is one of Bobby Flays restaurants; that was an awesome experience. Finally hanging out with Jessie and Eddie my cousins the last night.


Reasons I very disliked my trip: The Vegas strip itself and everything it stands for (didn't realize this until this weekend). The terrible smell of smoke in the air, everywhere. How expensive everything is. Finally the feeling I left with.

I will share the pictures I took of the good memories.













No comments: