Wednesday, September 19, 2012

25..

I just had my 25th Birthday. Saturday the 15th my mom watched Cohen so Matt and I could celebrate my birthday. We went the the SLC farmers market. That place was so cool. We really enjoyed the food and the live music. Later we went to Red Lobster to enjoy all you can eat shrimp. That was so good. After lunch we went to a dollar matinee, Snow White and the Huntsman.  It was good, I don't know if I would watch it again though. Then we spent the evening at my parents house watching the U of U vs BYU football game. It was so awesome because the U kick BYU's butt! So Sunday my actual birthday, Matt got up and made us waffles with peaches, so good! We spent the evening at my parents house eating the most delicious dinner. We had a beef roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. Squash, corn, fruit, and Mexican Jello my cousin Nef made for me. I didn't get any pictures any these advents but it was a really enjoyable couple of days.

Thoughts about being 25. When I was younger I never thought I would be married, I thought I would of had a bachelors degree. Instead I have almost a 3 year old son and 25 weeks pregnant with a girl. I also never thought I would be married to someone who got me so well, and who was so successful and motivated. I could never of dreamed of my life the way it is, but I love it. I the sweet moments and the chaos. I could not be happier and can not wait for the future!

No comments: