Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cohen's 3rd Birthday...

Well this is almost 3 months later but it took me time to get some pictures and it took me more time to find the time to blog. Anyway, Cohen's birthday was a lot of fun. We had a good turn out between friends and family. Cohen got so many presents his bedroom literally has no room for anymore, I don't even want to get him any toys for Christmas. We had sandwiches for lunch, delicious sides thanks to Grandma Marya and my friend Mikell. I made the Mickey mouse cookies. The kids hit a pinata after lunch. We then opened present then cake and play dough ice cream. After most people left we play kickball at the baseball diamond near by, which looked like a lot of fun! It was a very successful party and I appreciate everyone that was able to make it and support Cohen.









No comments: