Friday, September 9, 2011

Cohen's 2 year pictures at the International Peace Gardens

Today I took Cohen to the International Peace Gardens. It is a beautiful walk. It is free to get in, but the area it is located in is a little run down. It is definitely worth the trip though, because I got some great shots. I was so lucky that my mom was able to join us, without her help there is no way I would have been able to get a single good shot of Cohen. He is active and adventurous, not bad things unless you are trying to take a posed photo of him. Its okay though we had a good time and I was able to get a few really good shots that I am going to print! 










This last picture is when we met up with my sister and her kids for lunch, after Cohen's photo shoot :)

If you would like to see more of the scenery and some flower shots I took, take a look at my Photo's by Ashley Behrend Blog @ ashleybehrendsphotos.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mikell said...

Holy Cow Ash! These pictures are so amazing! It looks like you really have found your creative side in photography! And Cohen looks so handsome and grown up. You captured him wonderfully.