Saturday, September 3, 2011

Swiss Days...

Its Saturday, Matt has homework all day. I didn't want to spend my weekend doing the same thing I do every single day, so I invited my parents to join Cohen and I to Swiss Days. Swiss Days is in Midway, UT. It is an annual event in September. Basically you go eat then shop. There are hundreds of vendors selling stuff from girls bows and jewelry to frames and artwork.  Everything there is super crafty and unique. So, the first thing we did was eat there amazing Swiss tacos, basically a navajo taco. Then we walked around and looked at all the booths. It was a good time. Cohen loved spending time with his grandparents, especially when grandpa Don bought him and banana creamie. After we spent time at Swiss Days we went to Cascade Springs. It's in Midway as well and not too far from where we were. I really wanted to go because it is a beautiful place and I wanted to take pictures with my new camera. I got some pretty good shots. Overall it was a nice way to spend my Saturday. 






No comments: