Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My birthday is in two weeks, and for my big birthday present I wanted a Nikon DSLR camera. I have been wanting one for a very long time but only till a month ago I started researching them. I got to know quite a bit about the camera's and the brands and decided that a Nikon was the best fit for me. So for the past 4 weeks I have spent every day, several times a day looking on KSL and Amazon to find a used camera. Finally, yesterday morning I found one on KSL. Some high school student took a photography class and his parents bought him the newest and nicest. Well six months later he was selling it for an incredible price and wanted cash, for who knows what. So, I bought my dream camera, the Nikon D3100 (the newer and nicer version then the one I was intentionally going to get) for a great price! I have spent every free second I have had reading, and learning how to use it. I love it and hope to become a great picture taker some day. I don't think I will ever call myself a photographer because I didn't go to school for that. So here are some of the pictures I have taken so far, well the few good ones at least...






1 comment:

Logan and Michelle said...

What an awesome present! It doesn't hurt to have such willing and cute subjects to take pictures of. It actually looks like Lincoln is smiling.